Sunday, August 11, 2013

On the Town!

Highlights of a weekend out of The House well spent!

We went to see the stand up comic, Dylan Moran, perform. He created and starred in one of my favorite shows, Black Books. Moran walked on stage with bags of cake, donuts and candy that Americans had given him for sustenance during his visit here. He ate none of it, and as he so wittily remarked, no one in skinny L.A. ate any of it either. Hilarious!


We went to the Ford Amphitheater to see Flamenco dance performed live under the stars. One word: Wow. 


I got to see my friends, catch up and laugh! It was glorious!



And it's only Sunday! We have another day of fun ahead! Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed Sunday, I just read this on Monday at work so sleep tight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill,
      Sunday was great! Like Saturday and Friday! And I hope, your Monday!
      --Alicia

      Delete