Friday, April 12, 2013

K is for Kosher Wine


A minister, a  priest and a rabbi walk into a winery and the the minister says "I've come to taste your dry white wine." The winemaker pours her a glass and the minister days, "Delicious."

The priest goes up to the winemaker and says, "I've come to taste your dry red wine." The winemaker pours him a glass and the priest days, "Delicious."

The rabbi goes up to the winemaker and says, "Where's the closest juice bar?"



PLEASE NOTE:

This blog post has been removed.

However you can find it, and more, in my collection of wine stories called Evolution of a Wine Drinker available on Amazon.com!

Thank you!
--Alicia

13 comments:

  1. Excellent Wine Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Belle!
      If I can't make wine group I can at least write about wine!
      Alicia

      Delete
  2. Fun post ... always enjoy a good joke.
    I'm in Southern California as well (Santa Clarita).
    Cheers,

    Silvia @ Silvia Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Silvia!
      Thanks for reading and for your comment! We SoCal girls should get together!
      Alicia

      Delete
  3. I have nominated you for the Liebster award for blogging. You can pick up your award and the rules at my website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Helen!
      Thank you! How kind of you! I appreciate you nominating me for this Liebster Award and I thank you for it! Now back to writing!
      Best wishes!
      Alicia

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Teresa!
      Thanks for reading and your comment! Writing funny is my goal! Have a great day!
      Alicia

      Delete
  5. That was a great post!! Loved it! www.sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy,
      Thank you! Thanks for reading and your comment. Have a great day!
      Alicia

      Delete
  6. In college my roommates and I knew a woman who had concord grape vines and we loved to go over and eat them, so we thought we'd try some concord grape wine. Whew! Juice is right. I would be interested in trying some of these other Kosher wines instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,
      Thanks for reading and your comment! We had concord grapes growing in our yard and the juice is so sweet it's suitable for dessert! I hope you try these other Kosher wines. they are truly delicious. Have a great day!
      --Alicia

      Delete